Control Arm Correction Bracket Kit | Wrangler JK
Control Arm Correction Bracket Kit | Wrangler JK-6200
Wrangler JK, 2007-2018, Control Arm Correction Bracket; Powder Coated; Bolt-on.
- Designed to improve control arm operating angle and mimic factory suspension geometry, these control arm correction brackets improve on-road handling and control. The design allows your lifted Wrangler to more naturally roll over bumps and grooves in the road so the coils and shocks operate as they were designed to smooth out handling.
- Corrects caster for 2"-4.5" of lift. The new upper and lower control arm mounting holes are precisely positioned to provide the correct caster at the listed lift heights. The upper control arm mount provides two hole positions for proper caster settings through the full lift height range. The proper mounting locations for the installed lift heights are outlined in the installation instructions.
- Improves the front driveshaft CV joint operating angles through full wheel travel. On 2012-2018 JK models, the new geometry increases clearance between the front driveshaft and exhaust at full suspension droop
- Brackets are made from heavy-duty 7GA steel and are fully boxed and welded for superior strength when compared to bolt together 2-piece designs. The brackets install inside the factory upper and lower control arm mounts with the factory hardware. The heavy boxed construction, fully gusseted lower mount and welded crush sleeves give you extra confidence both on and off-road.
- The Control Arm Correction Brackets can be used with JKS adjustable control arms for the ultimate on and off-road performance.
- Requires 2" of front bump stop extension for adequate clearance at full suspension compression. JKS 2" bump stop extension is available separately (#1120).
- It can be used in conjunction with JKS or other aftermarket control arms that can be set to the factory length.
- Designed for use with 2"+ lift. The ideal lift range is 2"-4.5" but can be used up to 6".
- Do not combine with any other drop/relocation brackets.
Year Make Model: 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
Year Make Model: 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK
Year Make Model: 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK
Year Make Model: 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK
Year Make Model: 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK
Year Make Model: 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK
Year Make Model: 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK
Year Make Model: 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK
Year Make Model: 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK
Year Make Model: 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK
Year Make Model: 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK
Year Make Model: 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING:u00a0Cancer and Reproductive Harm -