Safari 4X4 Engineering SNORKEL for the Suzuki Samurai/Sierra/Gypsy 01/1984 - 12/1997 1.3L Petrol
The SS810R Suzuki Samurai, Sierra, Gypsy 4x4 Snorkel is designed to deliver a huge volume of the coolest and cleanest air possible into the stock air cleaner assembly of 01/1984 - 12/1997 1.3L Petrol engines.
With the huge air flow demands of each engine in the Suzuki 01/1984 - 12/1997 1.3L Petrol Samurai/Sierra/Gypsy, Safari took the decision to design a snorkel system that raised the air intake to prevent ingesting harmful elements to the vehicles air cleaner.
Huge airflow is but one aspect of the ultimate in snorkel Suzuki Samurai/Sierra/Gypsy design. The Safari snorkel air ram is designed to perform two very important roles. The most obvious is to funnel cool clean air into the snorkel body - but just as importantly, the Safari air ram acts as a highly efficient water separator to remove rainwater from the incoming air stream - thus ensuring safe engine operation through even the most torrential tropical storms.
The genuine Suzuki Samurai/Sierra/Gypsy 4x4 Snorkel body and air ram is manufactured to the highest standards in durable, UV stable, cross-linked polyethylene material. In addition, the substantial material wall thickness delivers huge physical strength to ensure that the Suzuki Samurai/Sierra/Gypsy snorkel breezes through the toughest off-road conditions on the planet.
Safari Suzuki Samurai/Sierra/Gypsy 4x4 Snorkel Features
- Safari Automotive Australian designed, moulded and manufactured
- Raised air intake to prevent your engine from ingesting harmful elements
- Increased airflow for your 01/1984 - 12/1997 1.3L Petrol engine
- Water separating air ram design to remove water from the air stream
- Durable and UV stable snorkel and air ram for added strength
- Comprehensive Suzuki Samurai/Sierra/Gypsy 4WD Snorkel fitting guide with an accurate template for assisting with installation.
Safari Snorkel Suzuki Samurai/Sierra/Gypsy 4x4 Kit - Parts List
Suzuki Samurai/Sierra/Gypsy 4WD Snorkel for 01/1984 - 12/1997 1.3L Petrol Models - Safari Automotive Suzuki Samurai/Sierra/Gypsy 4x4 Snorkel Part Number SS810R
Safari Snorkel Installation Guide
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -