9-Inch Alpine Halo9 Plug and Play Dash Kit for 2014-2019 Toyota Tundra
Tundra owners, now you can easily add a big screen into your truck without the guesswork of searching for a matching dash kit or dealing with tricky installation issues.
The iLX-F309TND includes Android Auto and works with the Google Assistant (requires both a USB cable and Bluetooth connection; requires an Android phone running 5.0 [Lollipop] or higher and the Android Auto app). To access the Google Assistant on Android Auto, say "OK Google" or select the mic button. Google Assistant in Android Auto allows users to play their favorite music, get driving directions to their destination, interact with smart home devices and reply to text messages hands-free.
Enjoy a variety of apps through Android Auto, including driving directions from Google Maps with satellite view and Waze.
The iLX-F309TND Works with Apple CarPlay and lets iPhone users make and receive calls, access text messages, play music, and get directions in a way that allows them to stay focused on the road. Apple CarPlay is accessed through the capacitive touch screen or the mic button to activate Siri's voice control and is compatible with iPhone 5 and later (iPhone must be connected via Apple lightning cable).
For information on third-party apps, please visit the Apple CarPlay and Android Auto websites. Android, Android Auto, and Google Play are trademarks of Google, Inc.
- iLX-F309 Alpine Halo9 9" Mech-less Audio Video Receiver Dash System
- Halo9 is optimally positioned and mounted into a pre-assembled dash kit for a fast install into a 2014-Up Toyota Tundra
- A pre-programmed iDatalink Maestro Vehicle Interface is included
- Tundra-specific wiring harness and adapters for USB and GPS antenna included
- CTA-2006 Power Rating: 18W x 4
- Max Power Output: 50W x 4
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -