9" Weather Resistant Restyle Mech-Less In-Dash System For Jeep® Wrangler JK
9" Weather-Resistant Restyle Mech-Less In-Dash System For Jeep® Wrangler JK
Jeep Wrangler JK drivers are now free to simultaneously enjoy the latest technology and take on the environmental elements off the beaten path with the new weather-resistant 9" i209-WRA Restyle Dash system.
The i209-WRA “Works with Apple CarPlay” and lets iPhone users make and receive calls, access text messages, play music, and get directions in a way that allows them to stay focused on the road. Apple CarPlay is accessed through the capacitive touch screen or the “Voice” hard button to activate Siri voice control and is compatible with iPhone 5 and later (iPhone must be connected via Apple lightning cable).
The i209-WRA is Android Auto Compatible. Android Auto was designed with safety in mind. With a simple and intuitive interface, integrated steering wheel controls, and powerful new voice actions, it’s designed to minimize distraction so drivers can stay focused on the road (requires both a USB cable and Bluetooth connection; compatible with Android™ phone running 5.0 [Lollipop] or higher). Android Auto is accessed through the capacitive touchscreen or the “Voice” hard button with voice control.
- 9" Large WVGA high-visibility display with capacitive touch screen
- Premium quality OEM-Fit weather-resistant dash system (IP53 rating)
- Plug and play installation with factory compatible wiring harness
- Mech-less (No DVD/CD slot built-in)
- Works with Apple CarPlay™
- Android Auto™ compatible
- The Google Assistant
- Retains factory steering wheel controls, UConnect and other features via iDatalink® Maestro® integration
- Built-in HD Radio™
- Works with Pandora® for Music for iPhone and Android
- SiriusXM™ Ready
- Bluetooth® built-in for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- 1 HDMI output / 1 HDMI input with optional KCX-630HD HDMI Switcher
- KAC-001 Accessory Controller ready
- KCX-C250MC Multi-Camera Switcher ready
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -