AEV JK SNORKEL SYSTEM For 2007-2018 JEEP WRANGLER JK
Providing your engine with a clean supply of air is critical to your vehicleu2019s performance and longevity. AEV JK Snorkel air intake system is the essential engine protection accessory for overland adventurers whose exploration includes deep water crossings and dusty dirt roads. This snorkel is manufactured from extremely durable cross-linked polyethylene for maximum durability on the trail.
The AEV Snorkel System is compatible with both the 3.8L V6 and 3.6L Pentastar V6 engines, as well as the 2.8L CRD diesel engine for export applications. It is compatible with both right and left-hand drive models and is suitable for use on AEV 5.7L and 6.4L HEMI V8 applications when used with our HEMI Air Box Kit.
Installation requires only minor modifications to the stock JK hood or it fits perfectly with AEVu2019s Heat Reduction Hood with no cutting necessary.
Please Note:u00a0AEV no longer offers a pre-filter option. A self-cleaning pre-filter assembly is still available from SY-Klone International for use on vehicles that are exposed to high dust environments.
This product is not compatible with aftermarket fender flares
- Now available for 2012+ 3.6L Pentastar V6.
- Compatible with AEV HEMI V8 applications when used in conjunction with the AEV HEMI Airbox Kit.
- Cross-link polyethylene construction.
- Huge 4u2033 air inlet allows for increased airflow over the previous generation AEV Snorkel.
- Installs directly into the stock JK air box inlet without modification.
- Exact fit to the JK body contours.
- Attaches to JK body utilizing all factory bolt holes.
- Optional self-cleaning Pre-Filter sold separately
- Gen 2 Snorkel has a 4u2033 Inlet.
- Material: Cross-link polyethylene
- Application: 2007-18 JK Wrangler
- Weight: 15 lbs.
- Manufactured In: United States
Prop 65 Warning