AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Open-Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones
AfterShokz Trekz Titanium Open-Ear Wireless Bone Conduction Headphones AS600
- BONE CONDUCTION TECHNOLOGY - Our bone conduction technology and OpenFit design delivers music through your cheekbones, ensuring your ears remain completely open to ambient sounds for maximum situational awareness during long-term wear.
- BLUETOOTH CONNECTIVITY - Modern wireless headphones with Bluetooth v4.1 connectivity and convenient multipoint pairing compatible with your iOS and Android Bluetooth-ready smartphones or tablets and Mac and PC computers and laptops.
- DESIGNED FOR LONG WEAR - Trekz Titanium wraparound headbands are lightweight and flexible to ensure comfort during extended wear. Combined with long battery life, this compact fit allows you to enjoy continuous music and calls for six hours at a time.
- QUALITY SOUND - Innovative AfterShokz headphones deliver a premium audio experience. With PremiumPitch technology’s wide dynamic range and rich bass, and LeakSlayer technology to reduce natural sound leakage, you are ensured the best on-the-go audio.
- ULTIMATE DURABILITY - Our IP55 certified sport headphones repel sweat, dust, and moisture throughout your indoor or outdoor exercise routine. These sturdy workout headphones withstand your strenuous running, cycling, and more! EQ presets reduce vibration.
- Connectivity technology: Bluetooth
AfterShokz Titanium is an excellent Bluetooth product for those interested in entering the open-ear headphone world. Unlike traditional headphones, Titanium doesn’t go inside or over your ears, so you can hear the world around you while you listen to your music or make/take calls. Designed with athletes in mind, these secure and sweatproof headphones will keep you company for 6+ hours with premium audio and crystal clear calls.
Item Weight: 2.08 ounces
Shipping Weight: 1.16 pounds
Product Dimension: 2.1 x 1 x 2.6 inches
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -