ALPINE Alpine Halo9 Multimedia Receiver with 9-inch Customizable Touchscreen Display - ILX-F409
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
This is the upgraded model for the ILX-F259
THIS ITEM IS AVAILABLE FOR SPECIAL ORDER, WILL SHIP IN 4 TO 8 WEEKS
Get smartphone control on a touchscreen display that’s larger than your factory screen with the Alpine Halo9.
- 9-inch WVGA display with a capacitive touchscreen
- Tapered display housing and silver trim for a clean, modernized fit and finish
- Floating style display with adjustable height, depth, and angle mounting bracket
- Standard 1-DIN chassis designed to fit aftermarket ISO DIN dash kits for various vehicle applications
- Customizable user interface (3 pages with 22 available widgets)
- Customizable wallpaper (user photos)
- Works with Apple CarPlay®
- The Google Assistant is available on Android Auto™
- Bluetooth® built-in for hands-free calling and audio streaming
- SiriusXM-Ready® (SXV300 Connect Vehicle Tuner Kit sold separately; SiriusXM subscription required)
- 1 HDMI input and 1 HDMI output
- iDatalink® connectivity for vehicle information and parking assist display on compatible vehicles
- FLAC/MP3/WMA/WAV/AAC/ music playback via USB
- AVI/MP4/MPG/MOV/WMV video playback via USB
- JPG/PNG/BMP USB photo viewer
- Rearview RCA camera input with distance guide display
- KCX-C2600B Universal Front and Rear Camera Selector ready
- Steering wheel remote control ready
- External microphone included
- 1.0m right angle USB cable included
- Built-in amplifier (16 watts RMS/45 peak x 4 channels)
- 3 preouts (True 4V)
- 5-band graphic EQ
- 6-channel time correction
- 24-bit DAC
- High pass crossover / low pass crossover
- CTA-2006 compliant
The Alpine Halo9 upgrades your vehicle’s technology with an intuitive touchscreen that allows you to control the music, navigation, and calls on our smartphone all from your dash. The screen is attached to an adjustable mount connected to a single-DIN chassis that’s designed to fit in most dash openings. With five vertical adjustments, four angles, and two separate depths, you can position the floating display in the most optimal position, so you still have access to your dash controls and HVAC system. Once you’ve determined the best position, the iLX-F409 locks in for a study installation.
Customize the screen exactly the way you want it. Use the capacitive touchscreen to move an icon using drag-and-drop motions with your finger. With over 22 available widgets, you can prioritize your three home screens so you can quickly find the apps you want. While driving, choose from widgets like Clock, USB images, Apple CarPlay, Android Auto, “Now Playing,” Sources, Camera, and Bluetooth functions. Add a customizable wallpaper from your photos through a thumb drive.
The iLX-F409 “Works with Apple CarPlay” and lets iPhone users make and receive calls, access text messages, play music, and get direction in a way that allows them to stay focused on the road. Apple CarPlay is accessed through the capacitive touchscreen or the mic button to activate Siri voice control and is compatible with iPhone 5 and later (iPhone must be connected via Apple lightning cable).
The iLX-F409 includes Android Auto and works with the Google Assistant (requires both a USB cable and Bluetooth connection; requires an Android phone running 5.0 [Lollipop] or higher and the Android Auto app). To access the Google Assistant on Android Auto, say “OK Google” or select the mic button. Google Assistant in Android Auto allows users to play their favorite music, get driving directions to their destination, interact with smart home devices, and reply to text messages – hands-free.
While the Alpine Halo9 is mech-less (no CD/DVD player), you still have plenty of entertainment options that will make every drive exciting. A rear USB port allows you to listen to your music or video file via USB or connect your smartphone to access your music by searching song title, artist info, or album. The Alpine Halo9 can also connect to Pandora Internet Radio through your iPhone or Android smartphone. SiriusXM Radio is also available with an optional tuner and paid subscription. An HDMI input and output are available should you choose to connect a CD or DVD player for an all-digital audio and video connection through a single cable.
The Alpine Halo9 is compatible with the iDatalink Maestro Module (sold separately) to retain and display vehicle information on the large, 9-inch screen.* Information such as steering wheel controls, tire pressure, and engine codes, and HVAC control may be accessible from the iLX-F409 (information will vary by vehicle).
Make blind spots a distant memory. The iLX-F409 has a rear camera input and overlaps guidelines onto the camera image on the 9-inch screen to aid with distance judging (camera sold separately). Multiple cameras (for the rear and side) can be added when used through the KCX-C2600M Multi-Camera Selector (camera and switcher sold separately).
Get the most from your music by using the 5-band parametric equalizer and 6-channel time correction tool to control the powerful, built-in amplifier. Control the bass in your music on the fly with the built-in subwoofer level control. If you’re looking for more power, add additional amplifiers using the three sets of true 4V preamp outputs with subwoofer level control on the third set.