ALPINE High Dynamic Range (HDR) Rear View Backup Camera - HCE-C1100
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
The HCE-C1100 has High Dynamic Range (HDR) to enhance the details of your rear-view image no matter the driving conditions.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology enhances detail in light and dark conditions
- Direct Connection to select Alpine head units and Universal RCA Video Output
- 131 degree horizontal, 103degree vertical viewing angles
- Automatic exposure and white balance adjustment
- Wide Illumination Range (1.5 to 100,000 Lux)
- 1/3.7 inch CMOS Image Sensor (640 x 480, 0.3M pixels)
- IP 67 Water and Dust-proof
- Universal Mounting Bracket and 23ft Direct Extension Cable Included
- Compatible with Multi-Camera Selector (KCX-C250MC or KCX-C2600B sold separately)
- Compatible with License Plate Camera Mounting Kit (KTX-C10LP sold separately)
The new High Dynamic Range (HDR) drive assist cameras to have incredible image quality in varying levels of light. This new feature eliminates image wash-out common when going from areas of heavy shade into areas with bright sunlight.
With the HCE-C1100's wide 131˚ horizontal viewing angle and rear-view guidelines, precision parking in tight spaces is made easier than ever. Just shift your vehicle into reverse and the camera image automatically comes on.
PAIR IT WITH AN ALPINE RECEIVER
The HCE-C1100 is compatible with any Alpine (or another brand) multimedia receiver with a camera input or composite video rear-view camera input.
The HCE-C1100 pairs perfectly with Alpine’s License Plate Camera Mounting Kit (KTX-C10LP – sold separately). The KTX-C10LP has a direct mount for the HCE-C1100 and a built-in LED light for extra brightness.
NOTE: ALPINE products are available for sale only to US residents and will only be shipped to addresses using a US Zip Code