ALPINE Multi-View High Dynamic Range (HDR) Rear View Backup Camera - HCE-C2100RD
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Smoothly view multiple angles to the rear of your vehicle with the HCE-C2100RD wide-view direct rear camera system.
- HDR (High Dynamic Range) technology enhances detail in light and dark conditions
- Selectable 4 view modes (Rear/Panorama/Corner/Ground) by select Alpine head units via Direct Connection and Multi-Camera Selector
- 180 degree horizontal, 70 degree vertical viewing angles
- Automatic exposure and white balance adjustment
- Universal Mounting Bracket and 33ft Direct Extension Cable Included
- Compatible with multi-camera Selector (KCX-C250MC or KCX-C2600B sold separately)
- Compatible with License Plate Camera Mounting Kit (KTX-C10LP sold separately)
- (x1) Rearview camera
- (x1) Power cable
- (x1) Camera mounting bracket w/ screw mount
- (x1) 10 meter Camera extension cable
- (x1) Heat shrink tube
- (x4) Self-tapping mounting screws
- Wide Illumination Range (1.5 to 100,000 Lux)
- 1/4 inch CMOS Image Sensor (1280 x 960, 1.2M pixels)
- IP 68 Water and Dust-proof
The new High Dynamic Range (HDR) drive assist cameras have incredible image quality in varying levels of light. This new feature eliminates image wash-out common when going from areas of heavy shade into areas with bright sunlight.
YOUR PARKING ASSISTANT
The HCE-C2100RD has you covered with up to four selectable view modes (Rear/Panorama/Corner/Ground) with select Alpine receivers via direct connection and the multi-camera selector (sold separately).
PAIR IT WITH AN ALPINE RECEIVER
The HCE-C2100RD is compatible solely with Alpine in-dash multimedia receivers. The direct connection ensures the highest picture quality day or night.
The HCE-C1100 pairs perfectly with Alpine’s License Plate Camera Mounting Kit (KTX-C10LP – sold separately). The KTX-C10LP has a direct mount for the HCE-C1100 and a built-in LED light for extra brightness.
NOTE: ALPINE products are available for sale only to US residents and will only be shipped to addresses using a US Zip Code