ALPINE Pre-Loaded 10" Subwoofer for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JKU - SBV-10-WRA
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
Delivers deep, impactful bass with your top on or off. Caught on the trail in the rain with the top off? The SBV-10-WRA is weather resistant so your adventure can continue.
- 10" subwoofer pre-loaded into a sealed, custom-fit enclosure
- Designed to be pressure fit under the front passengeru2019s seat rails, no mounting hardware is required
- Trail Ready - Rated at IP66 for protection against total dust ingress and water from any direction
- OEM-grade weather-resistant Molex 2-pin connector with pigtail wire harness
- Nominal Impedance: 2 ohm
- Frequency Response: 45-200Hz
- The 300W RMS/900W max power rating is a match for the KTA-30MW Mono Tough Power Pack Amplifiers.
Installation Manual (English)
SMART USE OF SPACE WITH EASY INSTALLATION
When you have a Wrangler, you donu2019t have extra space to spare. Alpine engineered the SBV-10-WRA to conveniently fit under the front passengeru2019s seat making efficient use of space. The SBV-10-WRA is a custom-shaped enclosure that fits snugly under the seat frame, so no mounting hardware is required. (NOTE: designed for fitment in Jeeps with the factory carpet. Fitment is not guaranteed with aftermarket or removed carpet)
Enjoy impactful bass, with your Wrangleru2019s top on or off. The SBV-10-WRA loads the lower frequency sound into the passengeru2019s footwell to deliver quality sound and maximized bass extension at all times, so your music continues even when the asphalt ends.
Driving with the top off is part of the fun of owning a Wrangler, but you sometimes get caught off-guard with the top down and inclement weather. The SBV-10-WRA is weather-resistant and rated IP66, so itu2019s protected from total dust ingress and water from any direction.
NOTE: ALPINE products are available for sale only to US residents and will only be shipped to addresses using a US Zip Code