ALPINE Spare Tire Rear View Camera and Light System for 2007-Up Jeep Wrangler - HCE-TCAM1-WRA
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
The HCE-TCAM1-WRA is an all-in-one rearview camera and light system for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JKs.
- Fits 2007-Up Jeep Wranglers (JK) and with most Aftermarket and factory wheels using spare tire mount
- Compatible with Alpine or Jeep factory screen (requires the ALP-HRN-CAMCH harness and activation of camera trigger when used with the factory screen)
- IP66 waterproof and dust-proof rugged camera system design
- Built-in brake and reverse lights for increased visibility
- Optimized camera angle for near and far objects
- Lug nut mounting for easy removal and wheel locking
- Three mounting posts included for wheel/tire depth.
Quick Reference Guide (English, Espanol, French)
Installation Manual (English)
MORE THAN THE AVERAGE CAMERA SYSTEM
It has a 7-inch diameter footprint and fits directly onto the spare tire mount, along with the tire itself. The result is a clean, integrated look that eliminates the need to drill holes to mount the camera into the bumper. The 6.25u201d W x 2u201d H LED third brake light provides added safety, while an additional reverse LED light illuminates the camerau2019s viewing angle for increased image visibility when your Wrangler is backing up. The optimized camera angle provides visibility for near and far objects behind your Jeep Wrangler; straight down and rear view (+5u00b0 up from horizontal which can be displayed on a factory or aftermarket in-dash screen (sold separately).
A RUGGED CAMERA TO TACKLE YOUR OFF-ROAD ADVENTURES
The HCE-TCAM1-WRA is ready for your off-road adventures. The camera is waterproof and, dust-proof (at IP66 ratings), and the camerau2019s angle is optimized for viewing both near and far objects. The camera housing has a matte black finish with gun metal gray powder coat accents.
NOTE: ALPINE products are available for sale only to US residents and will only be shipped to addresses using a US Zip Code