BDS Suspension 4inch Coil-Over Lift Kit for the 2015-2020 Ford F-150 4WD Gas - 1533F
THIS ITEM IS IN STOCK & READY TO SHIP
This 4'' Performance Coilover Systems brings together the safety and capability of BDS's 4'' lift kits with the uncompromising performance of Fox factory series 2.5 remote reservoir coil-overs and rear Fox 2.0 IFP shocks for a true blend of on-road comfort and offroad performance, and engineered to the highest standard using quality materials built right here in the USA.
The Fox factory series 2.5 remote reservoir coil-overs come pre-tuned with Eibach coil springs for impressive high-speed offroad performance and the coil-overs are pre-dialed to provide 4" of lift right out of the box to speed up installation. These coil-overs are built to outperform out on the trail while offering fade-free performance to push your new F150 to the limits. The included Fox 2.5 Coil-Overs can also be upgraded to the DSC (dual speed compression) adjuster-equipped coil-overs (more info below) for the ability to perfectly fine-tune the ride quality and handling of your Fox coil-overs.
Also supplied are a pair of high clearance one-piece laser cut 1/4" steel cross members, CNC-machined ductile iron steering knuckles, heavy-duty replacement ball joints, multipoint differential relocation brackets, heavy-duty differential skid plate, sway bar relocation brackets, new alignment cam bolts, and billet aluminum driveshaft spacer.
In the rear a 4" offset pin block kit recenters the rear axle in the wheel well and replacing the factory 1.25'' block to eliminate stacking blocks. Rear brake line extensions and Fox 2.0 shocks round out this kit offering exceptional performance on any terrain and clearance for up to 35'' tires to be installed. This 4'' performance coil-over system has been designed, tested, and independently confirmed to integrate flawlessly with the new electronic stability control (ESC) systems and meets FMVSS No.126 compliancy safety standards.
This new 6'' lift kit is certified compliant with the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration's (NHTSA) FMVSS No.126 standards to not adversely affect the factory installed Electronic Stability Control (ESC) Systems installed on the new 2015-16 Ford F150. Along with FMVSS No.126 compliance, all BDS kits include the Factory Protection Plus Program offering peace of mind on the road or on the trail. All kits include BDS's No Fine Print Warranty and a 5 year - 60,000 mile PLUS drivetrain warranty for the best-lifted suspension protection coverage on the market.
FOX Coil-Over Dual Speed Compression (DSC) Adjuster Technology
The Dual Speed Compression (DSC) adjuster provides added control and comfort tuning for on-road use while also offering more aggressive damping for use off-road. The adjuster allows for precise suspension tuning with the simple twist of two clearly defined knobs: No tools and no mess, just a way to easily fine-tune your suspension to best suit your needs in any conditions. The DSC increases both low and high-speed compression levels up to 25%, allowing you to maximize small bump compliance and traction while still having the extra damping required for big hits.
- LSC Adjustment Range - The Low-Speed Compression (LSC) adjuster knob offers 10 clicks of adjustment and primarily affects compression damping during slow suspension movements such as G-outs or smooth jump landings. It also affects wheel traction and the harshness or plushness of the vehicle's ride.
- HSC Adjustment Range - The High-Speed Compression (HSC) adjuster knob offers 12 clicks of adjustment and mainly affects compression damping during medium to fast suspension movements such as steep jump faces, harsh flat landings, and aggressive washboard roads.
|(1)||013439||2017 F150 4" REAR BLOCK KIT|
|(1)||023634||2015 F150 Knuckle Box Kit - DS|
|(1)||023635||2015 F150 Knuckle Box Kit - PS|
|(1)||023650||2017 F150 Front Box Kit (1of2)|
|(1)||023651||2017 F150 Front Box Kit (2of2)|
|(1)||88302134||2014-15 F150 4in Coil-over w/remote|
|(2)||98224828||Fox 2.0 Shock 31.02 x 18.95 x 2- EB1/EB1|
Tire & Wheel Combinations
- 35" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5" back spacing
- 35" x 12.50" w/18 x 9 and 5 - 5.5" back spacing
- 35 x 12.50 w/20 x 9 and 5-5.5" back spacing
*Trimming may be required*
Est. Installation: 8-10 hours
Difficulty Level (easy 1 - 5 complicated): 4
- 1. 18" wheels with 5-5.5" total backspacing should be test fit prior to mounting tire to ensure proper clearance to BDS steering knuckle.
- 2. 18" or larger diameter wheels required. Stock 17" & 18" wheels cannot be reinstalled. Stock 20" wheels can be used with up to 305/60-20 tires.
- 3. For a level to tail low appearance use #023416 with Kit#1502H or use #013429 with Kit#1503H. Block kits replace factory 1-1/4" block.
- 4. Models with a 2-piece rear driveshaft may require carrier bearing drop shim kit #122405
- 5. This kit is FMVSS No.126 Compliant
BDS Suspension Lift Kit Warranty
All BDS Suspension lift kits come with the security of knowing you purchased the finest lift kit in the aftermarket suspension industry. We back our commitment to engineering reliable, quality 4x4 off-road Jeep and truck suspension products with our unique "No BS Hardcore Lifetime Warranty".
If you are the original purchaser of any BDS lift kit and it breaks, we will give you a new part. Period.