Dobinsons 1.5-3" MRR 3-way Adjustable Lift Kit for Lexus GX470 2002 to 2009
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- 3-way Adjustable shocks provide maximum adjustability to provide the perfect ride quality for you.
- 10 Stage High Speed Compression - For aggressive, high speed off roading through ruts and holes.
- 20 Stage Low Speed Compression - For creepy crawling and cornering
- 15 Stage Rebound - Control your coils, prevent bucking
- 50mm CNC Machined High Flow Billet Aluminium Race Piston
- 3mm Thick Heavy Duty DOM Seamless 56mm O.D. shock Body Precision Honed to +/- 0.04mm
- Upgraded 3 Stage FKM‐HNBR Sealing System
- TSUGAMITM CNC machined components for precise tolerances
- ParkerTM Braided High Pressure Hoses
- 5140 HV900 Hard Chrome Plated, Heat treated 18mm Micro-Polished high strength Shock Shaft with a minimum tensile strength exceeding 700MPA
- T6 6061 Height Adjustable Spring Seat
- Carbon-Fibre/PTFE/Disulphide composite wear band for the ultimate in low-friction, low‐wear performance
- 60mm Full 6063 aluminum remote reservoir
- Lightweight CNC Machined Low Friction floating piston
- High Quality O.E.M. Grade Natural Rubber Bushings
- Single Piece Lower Leg
- EDP Surface Protection
- Direct Bolt-On Design
- CNC TIG Precision Welded Body End Mounts
- Fully Rebuildable Design
- Includes 2 Front MRR Struts, 2 Rear MRR Shocks and 4 Coil Springs.
- ***2.5" or more of lift, new UCA's are recommended***
****Coil seat for MRA59-A220 should be set at 226mm(8.83") for 3 inchesof lift, for 2 inches of lift the coil seat should be set at 213mm(8.38") from the strut bushing eye. Picture black and white on the listing is to reference how to measure. Please check our instructions section or reach out if you have any questions. If done incorrectly you can damage the shocks, springs and vehicle.*****
Reservoir Installation Instruction (Left / Right)
KDSS Vehicles may not use long travel or lift more than 2" due to KDSS system complications.
Dobinsons offers this complete suspension system for the 2002 to 2009 Lexus GX470 4.7L V8, with various lift height and coil load options to suit whatever accessory weight you have added to your vehicle, and your desired lift height. Contact Dobinsons directly if you have questions before ordering.
Most customers add 3" of lift to the front and around 2" to the rear, to help level out the vehicle from front to back.
Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, our 4×4 shock absorbers and coil springs are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. As we export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock and coil spring can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Our Twin Tube Nitrogen Gas charged shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Our twin tube shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade. We proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from our state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment.
***2.5" or more of lift, new UCA's are recommended***
NOTE: For a lift of 3" in the rear, new extended brake lines and minimum of 2" bump stop extensions are required to be used with our long travel rear shocks. At full extension, the stock brake lines could get damaged, and with stock bump stops in place, the shocks will bottom out before the bump stop fully engages, which will quickly destroy the shocks.