Dobinsons Front Lifted Coil Springs for Toyota and Isuzu 4x4 Trucks and SUV's (C59-300)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Fully Designed, Manufactured, and Finished In Australia
- Ultra-modern design technology, Fully Scragged & Load Tested
- State of the Art Heat Treatment, High-Intensity Shot Peened
- Formed on Precision Mandrels, Precise End Configurations
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
Gives this lift and suits these models:
- 1.25" - Toyota Hilux Vigo 2005 to 2015
- Dual Cab Gas Engine 1.75"- Toyota Hilux Revo 2015 to 2017
- Dual Cab Light Load 2.0" - Toyota 4Runner 2003 to 2017
- Light Load V6 Engine 1.5" - Toyota FJ Cruiser 2006-2010
- Light Load 40mm - Isuzu DMax and MU-X 2012-17
- Heavy Load 2.0" - Toyota Tacoma Single Cab 2.7L 2005-15
- Heavy Load 2.0" - Toyota Tacoma Single Cab V6 2016-17
Heavy Load Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from their state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia.
Dobinsons™ proudly boasts one of the world's largest range of coil springs, including raised height and heavy-duty 4WD springs, lowered performance passenger car springs, O.E. replacement springs and heavy-duty springs for commercial vehicles.
All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag, and ensure they meet and maintain the required specifications.
We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment. Our design engineers utilize the latest coil spring design programs to ensure each spring meets or exceeds the design requirements, to achieve maximum working life.
These state-of-the-art design programs are crucial when designing variable/progressive rate springs, ensuring laden and unladen spring rates are correct, providing the best possible ride comfort and handling.