Dobinsons Pair of MRR 3-way Adjustable Front Struts for Toyota FJ Cruiser 2006-2010, Tacoma 4x4 2005-2019, 4Runner 2003-2009, Lexus GX470, Toyota Hilux 2005-2015 (MRA59-A221)
- 3-way Adjustable shocks provide maximum adjustability to provide the perfect ride quality for you.
- 10 Stage High Speed Compression - For aggressive, high speed off roading through ruts and holes.
- 20 Stage Low Speed Compression - For creepy crawling and cornering
- 15 Stage Rebound - Control your coils, prevent bucking
- 50mm CNC Machined High Flow Billet Aluminium Race Piston
- 3mm Thick Heavy Duty DOM Seamless 56mm O.D. shock Body Precision Honed to +/- 0.04mm
- Upgraded 3 Stage FKM‐HNBR Sealing System
- TSUGAMITM CNC machined components for precise tolerances
- ParkerTM Braided High Pressure Hoses
- 5140 HV900 Hard Chrome Plated, Heat treated 18mm Micro-Polished high strength Shock Shaft with a minimum tensile strength exceeding 700MPA
- T6 6061 Height Adjustable Spring Seat
- Carbon-Fibre/PTFE/Disulphide composite wear band for the ultimate in low-friction, low‐wear performance
- 60mm Full 6063 aluminum remote reservoir
- Lightweight CNC Machined Low Friction floating piston
- High Quality O.E.M. Grade Natural Rubber Bushings
- Single Piece Lower Leg
- EDP Surface Protection
- Direct Bolt-On Design
- CNC TIG Precision Welded Body End Mounts
- Fully Rebuildable Design
Dobinsons Monotube Remote Reservoir 3-way Adjustable Struts for 2005 to 2019 Toyota Tacoma 4x4, Toyota FJ Cruiser from 2006 to 2009, Toyota 4Runner 2003 to 2009 4th Gen, and Lexus GX470. Seat height on monotube shocks is adjustable, it is recommended to use listed seat heights ONLY, except in the case micro adjusting for any lean, Preloading coils too much will cause problems and poor ride quality.
- When adjusting for any lean, Toyota IFS has a 2:1 ratio, meaning a 1/2" lean will require 1/4" adjustment to the coil-over
Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Our 4×4 shock absorbers are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. As Dobinsons Spring & Suspension export to over 40 countries worldwide from their Australian head office, the importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every shock can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Our MRR shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Originally equipped shock absorbers are prone to shock fade and when a vehicle is loaded simply cannot cope with the additional weight and the harsh condition that 4X4 owners love to put them through. Our MRR shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade.