Dobinsons IMS Rear Shocks for TOYOTA FJ CRUISER (ALL YEARS) AND 4RUNNER 4th&5th GEN 2003-2019 0-2.5" LIFT comfort valved(IMS59-50705)
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable
- Zero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Enormous oil capacity
- Heavy Duty 3 Stage FKM HNBR Sealing System for the ultimate in reliability
- Race inspired hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston 50mm bore – for the ultimate in offroad handling
- 56mm/2.2” Bodied Series
- Comfort valved for empty rear ends with no constant accessory weight.
- Softer version shock to provide better on-road comfort with softer slow-speed compression valving.
Dobinsons Rear IMS Shocks for Toyota FJ Cruiser 2010+, and 4Runner 2010 to 2019, suitable for 0-2.5" of Lift, using original springs or Dobinsons springs.
Dobinsons IMS monotube shock absorbers are designed for next level performance over twin tube shocks in those hot, harsh, demanding conditions. By utilising the monotube design, Dobinsons IMS shock absorbers are able to resist fade far longer on corrugated roads, long or hard working 4WD trips, towing or racing conditions. The larger 50 and 60mm high flow pistons reduce internal pressures, reduce the heat generated, transfer heat to the body for faster cooling and offer improved damping performance and vehicle control at higher shaft speeds on rough terrain and during big impacts. Threaded bodies on struts allow for fine tuning of height and offer further improvements in cooling. The micropolished, hard chromed and heat treat shock shaft, CNC aluminium high flow race inspired piston, and DOM seamless tubing body provides the ultimate in performance and off-road durability. Composite piston wear bands, high quality Fuchs oil and a race style 3-stage sealing system offer the lowest levels of friction whilst maintaining durability and longevity without the need for frequent rebuilding or servicing. Dobinsons team of engineers spend hundreds of hours of testing and tuning the shim stacks and damping Characteristics in each IMS shock to ensure a balance of comfort, handling, vehicle control and off-road performance - Enjoy the ride