Jeep JK Corner Guard Full Set 4 Door GenRight
This is the new GenRight Full Steel Corner Guards for the 4 door Jeep JK (2007 - current). These are a direct fit and a perfect upgrade to better protect your Jeepuff92s tub! This is the perfect way to customize and upgrade your Jeep and "Armor Up" their rig or cover previous damage.
- Full side and corner protection.
- Frenched in LED tail light opening (fits LEDMBTAIL).
- Tough 1/8" thick steel.
- The shape is formed into the steel to assure this product matches the shape of your Jeeps tub.
- Stock wheel opening "shape" is retained (same) to still fit the factory wheel opening and can be cut to make bigger tires fit.
- Can be used with any aftermarket tube flare or the factory flare.
- Each set of panels has the factory mounting holes laser cut in for the tailgate hinges and gas filler to make installation quicker.
- The mounting holes are pre-drilled to secure the corner to the tub.
- Includes hardware to securely mount our corners to protect your Jeeps tub and look clean!
2007 - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
2007 - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sahara
2007 - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
2007 - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
2007 - 2010 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited X
2007 - 2010 Jeep Wrangler X
2010 - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport
2010 - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport
2011 - 2011 Jeep Wrangler 70th Anniversary
2016 - 2016 Jeep Wrangler 75th Anniversary
2016 - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
2016 - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 75th Anniversary
2016 - 2016 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sport S
The stock license plate mounting holes have been REMOVED from the drivers side rear panel. Because the stock location is much to vulnerable. We recommend using our license plate relocation bracket/light kit to get the license plate moved into the center of the spare tire (LPM-4006).
This product requires drilling of the body/tub to properly mount them.
We designed these corners to fit the our (optional) flush mounted LEDMBTAIL as a tail-lights.
Wheel openings (on corner guard and body) can be trimmed to fit bigger tires.
The Shorty Corners are sold un-painted and should be fully fitted (then removed) before painting.
Sold in pairs.
Approximately 12lbs each.
Typical install time is 4 hours total.
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -