Jeep JK Tire Carrier Swing Out GenRight
This is the Aluminum "Swing Out" rear tire carrier for the Jeep Wrangler JK (2007 - Current) from GenRight Off-Road. Don't be fooled by its sleek design, this carrier is 100% about function! This simple design evolved from our swing down the carrier and is made of time tested materials and will not open by itself! Super lightweight 6061-T6 Aluminum alloy, weighs in at a mere 21 lbs.!
Choosing this aluminum tire carrier over the steel version and save 19 lbs! Completely independent of the rear bumper, so it can be used with any brand rear bumper (you might already have).
- Giant 1-3/4" diameter x .188" thick wall Aluminum alloy tubing.
- 4 point mounting is rattle-free and will not open by itself.
- Completely independent from the rear bumper.
- Swing out tube style carrier cage design.
- Mounts to factory rear door hinges (strong & rattle-free).
- 100% TIG welded Aluminum (as pictured)
- Designed to hold from a 33" up to a 42" tire.
- Fits any bolt pattern or wheel offset (not stock).
- Corrosion resistant materials require no paint.
- Fits tighter to the rear tailgate than other brand tire carriers.
- Improves the departure angle.
- The license plate is re-located to center mount on tire carrier.
- Cover for factory license plate location.
- Pre-drilled for license plate and 3rd brake light wiring.
Box Dimensions: 52 u00d7 28 u00d7 23 in
- Sold un-painted. The finish can be left "natural", painted or powder-coated.
- Requires drilling of six 1/4" holes on the driver's side to mount the latch plate.
- Requires that the factory rear door hinges be removed so new GenRight pivot points installed (no new holes required) in place of the factory hinge piece.
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -