KING Off-Road Racing Shocks 2.0 Steering Stabilizer - 20001-152
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
King's OEM Performance Steering Stabilizers have been specifically engineered for your vehicle. Our steering stabilizers help to improve handling by minimizing the amount of uncontrolled movement from your steering. All stabilizes include digressive valving as well as asymmetric piston design that helps improve control on and off-road.
Every steering stabilizer is hand-built in the USA with top-of-the-line materials machined to precise tolerances and assembled by our experienced shock technicians. All King shocks have the ability for custom valve adjustments with simple hand tools and are designed to emulate the performance and tunable design of our high-end race shocks.
All of our OEM Performance Upgrade Kits come complete and provide all necessary hardware as well as detailed instructions for installation on your vehicle. Along with the durability to last longer than any factory-equipped option, King Shock's completely serviceable design allows them to be fully rebuilt after many years of extreme use. See what a difference a King Steering Stabilizer can make on your vehicle.
Our experienced shock technicians are always a phone call away to help should any questions arise during installation or use. Nothing rides like a king.
- Stabilizer bodies are bored and honed after cadmium plating to ensure cylindricity and an efficient piston seal
- Highly developed "balanced flow" port designs on 6061 aluminum alloy piston provide superior damping
- Heat-treated stainless alloy valve shims do not fracture like plain carbon steel
- Shims resist deformation at high temperatures providing consistent fade-free performance
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load, and high compressive strength
- Overlapping end design enhances sealing
- Special long wearing urethane seals have been tested on 18 wheelers for 450,000 miles without a failure
- Large diameter shafts have a tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch
- Replaceable Teflon-lined stainless steel spherical bearings will not rust and provide smooth articulation with no metal-to-metal contact.
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 2-Door (JK)||2WD||Gas|
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 2-Door (JK)||4WD||Gas|
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 4-Door (JK)||2WD||Gas|
|2007-2018||Jeep||Wrangler 4-Door (JK)||4WD||Gas|