Old Man Emu Nitrocharger Sport Rear Driver or Passenger Side Medium Duty Non-Adjustable Shock Absorber - 60078
OME Nitrocharger Sport Rear Driver or Passenger Side Medium Duty Non-Adjustable Shock Absorber for 1.5" Lifted Vehicles (60078) by ARB. Quantity: 1 per Pack. The new OME NitroCharger Sport Struts features a triple-stage valving process rivaled only by a remote canister adjustable shock. Stacked into the most durable shock body and adjusted by load capacity for you.
- Compressed Length: 13.94" (354 mm)
- Extended Length: 22.95" (583 mm)
- Engineered for both on-road and off-road drivability
- Durability has proven under extensive laboratory and real-life testing, supported by scientific data logging
- Instantaneously adapts to the terrain
- The most finely tuned shock absorber on the market, with all valving work, carried out in Australia by OME’s ride control engineers
- Dramatically improved low and high-speed control for increased comfort and control over all road surfaces
- Fully compatible with OME’s extensive line of springs, bushings, and hardware for the complete integrated suspension system
- Made in Australia
Old Man Emu suspension systems have always focused on ride quality rather than ride height and this new line of shock absorbers includes some of the latest shock valving technology achieving a whole new level of ride quality.
Most dual and monotube shocks typically feature a two-stage valving process, the new OME NitroCharger Sport Struts features a triple-stage valving process rivaled only by a remote canister adjustable shock. Stacked it into the most durable shock body and adjusted it by load capacity for you. So, rather than offering a single adjustable shock, the OME engineers have done all of the testing and tuning adjustments for you. You get to choose from a selection of shock absorbers for your application based on your load-carrying configuration, guaranteeing an immediate and ideal ride without any costly fine-tuning required post-installation.
The monotube style main piston valving improves transition and direction changes while the extra base valving provides more fine-tuning for comfort and control. So, the new OME NitroCharger Sport Strut feels like a monotube without the vulnerability or the high price tag.
The origins of ARB® can be traced back to Australia’s remote Top End, circa 1975. A region of vast distances and rugged terrain, it was fast becoming a Mecca for the nation's burgeoning 4WD community. However, the very environment that attracted 4 wheelers also wreaked havoc on their equipment – when driving in extreme conditions, only the best 4x4 accessories will do. Today, ARB is Australia’s largest manufacturer and distributor of 4x4 accessories. They also have an international presence, with an office in the US and an export network that extends through more than 80 countries around the globe. ARB's philosophy, however, has never wavered from its original course – quality, reliability, and practicality above all else. more details on -