Quick Mount Leg (x4) - RLT600
The Quick Mount RLT600 Leg Set is designed to be fitted onto Rhino-Rack tracks with the ability for one person to easily remove the roof racks when they are not required using a simple trigger locking system.
The RLT600 comes in a set of 4 or 2 (RLT600H) leg sets to suit Vortex bars. Spacer kits and fitting kits are available for our Heavy Duty Bars and Pioneer systems.
- No tools required for installation and removal once system has been initially fitted
- Single person operation allows quick and easy attachment
- Ideal for low clearance
- Simple trigger locking system
- Lockable cover plate with Masterkey compatibility
- Base and leg allows for 33 degress of swivel to accommodate contoured surfaces
- Maximum load capacity across 2 bars is 100kg (always refer to the vehicle maximum load rating and use the lower of the two)
- Tested to AS1235:2000 (Australian), ISO11154:2006 (City Crash/International) standards
- Suits the Rhino-Rack Vortex bar
- Fitting kits are available to fit to Rhino-Rack Heavy Duty Bars and Pioneer systems.
- Lifetime Warranty
- The RLT600 legs will replace the RLT500 legs over time.
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -