Superchips (Flashcal) Programmer for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK
Superchips (Flashcal) Programmer for 2007-2018 Jeep Wrangler JK - 3571
JKS teams up with Superchips to bring you the Flashcal programmer offering a ton of benefits specially designed for the Wrangler JK.
This module installs in minutes and is designed to further enhance your Jspec equipped Wrangler JK with the ability to correct speedometer for changes in tire size and gear ratios, make adjustments to TPMS, adjust lighting and signal operation, read/clear diagnostic codes and more.
The module plugs into your OBD-II port and is customizable to your Jeeps specific settings. The factory settings are stored on the module allowing you to easily revert back to stock at any time.
Take your Wrangler JK further with this Superchips Flashcal programmer.
- Corrects speedometer for tire upgrades between 26- 42
- Speedometer recalibration for gear /axle swaps up to 5.38
- Locking axle options with the transfer case in 4-Hi & 4-Low (Rubicon only)
- Engine idle adjustability for winching
- Daytime running light options
- One-touch lane change
- TPMS On/Off
- Accessory delay options (2011-17 models only - Includes adjustable delay for radios, accessory lights, and other aftermarket accessories tied to the same fuse)
- Headlamp delay options (2011-17 models only)
- Horn chirp and exterior lighting flash options when locking doors with keyless entry
- Reads and clears diagnostic trouble codes
- Internet updatable
* Results and feature set may vary based on vehicle make, model, and aftermarket upgrades. Read all instructions before installation and/or operation of this product use.
* This product has not been tested or validated on right-hand drive Jeep applications or imported (non-American VIN based) Jeep applications. They are not supported by this product.
You must configure your vehicle to view Product Features
1) Will not fit Diesel engine equipped models.
2) Product has not been tested or validated on right-hand drive Jeep applications or imported (non-American VIN based) Jeep applications. They are not supported by this product!
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -