Total Chaos Fabrication Urethane Pivot Upper Control Arms for 2007+ Toyota Tundra 2WD 4WD & 2008+ Toyota Sequoia 2WD 4WD - 87500
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
URETHANE PIVOT UPPER CONTROL ARMS - 87500
- TC upper control arms combined with extended length coil over shocks will allow for up to 2" of additional wheel travel.
- Designed to maintain factory alignment specs on vehicles with 1.5"-3" lift kits.
- 4130 Chromoly tubular upper control arms are 100% bolt-on and handcrafted in the U.S.A.
- The uni-ball cup placement is moved to correct the caster angle that is lost with aftermarket lift kits. Vehicles that have an increased ride height are harder to align. The added caster reduces the darting or wandering in the vehicles steering and helps retain the factory alignment specifications.
- 1" I.D. uni-balls feature a heat-treated stainless-steel ball & heat-treated stainless-steel race for maximum corrosion resistance and component longevity. These uni-balls also feature a military grade PTFE woven fabric liner that helps prevent noise and reduce maintenance.
- CNC tapered spindle adapters convert the factory ball joint to a 1" uni-ball for easy installation.
- Custom profile upper and lower hi-misalignment spacers are machined from 17-4 stainless-steel to maximize strength and wheel travel.
- Urethane bushings reduce deflection compared to stock rubber bushings.
- Control arm pivots include zerk fittings to grease the bushings and inner sleeves without disassembly.
- 3 stage powder coat process includes a durable clear coat to provide a long-lasting finish.
- Complete grade 8 hardware kit is included.
2007+ TUNDRA 2WD & 4WD
2008+ SEQUOIA 2WD & 4WD
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -