Aev Brush Guard For 2019+ Ram Hd 11060206Aa 11060206AA
The AEV Brush Guard for 2019+ HD Rams not only looks the part, but it is also designed to protect the headlights, grille and radiator of your truck in the event of an animal strike. Proudly manufactured in the USA using 3” tubing in the center and 2.25” tubing around the headlights, this Brush Guard is every bit as strong as it looks. The AEV Brush Guard is zinc coated and powder coated to help protect against corrosion.
The Brush Guard attaches directly to the AEV Front Bumper (sold separately) corners using existing holes that were designed into the bumper. This means you don’t have to risk damaging the coating on the bumper to drill –just remove the plastic plugs.
SECURE MOUNTING FOR MULTIPLE LIGHTS
Customers looking to add some additional lighting to their truck can add up to (4) AEV 7000 Series Lights with the use of our optional 3” Tube Accessory Mounts. These composite clamps easily attached to the center bar of the Brush Guard, giving you a study pedestal to mount your lights to. Additionally, there is a provision for installing an antenna or sand flag on the upper part of the center tube.
The AEV Brush Guard is sold individually for customers who already have our 2019+ Ram Front Bumper who wish to replace the original Low Tube assembly. For new customers, this Brush Guard is now available as an option when ordering our Front Bumper.
– This Brush Guard will not fit pre-2019 trucks. This is designed specifically for the 2019+ Ram AEV Front Bumper.
– Some early-production AEV Front Bumpers were not pre-drilled for the Brush Guard. If your bumper does not have holes drilled into the corners, please give us a call at (248) 926-0256 for assistance.
- Protects the grille, radiator and headlights
- Compatible with AEV Front Bumper (2019+ HD Ram)
- No-Drill Installation
- Provision for a sand flag/antenna
- Ideal mounting location for up to (4) 7” lights
- Made in the USA