Axial 1/10 SCX10 III Jeep JLU Wrangler with Portals RTR - AXI03003T1, AXI03003T2
Out of the box, the SCX10 III Jeep JLU Wrangler transmission features a third-channel DIG function that lets you lock the rear axle from the transmitter for front-wheel drive and a tighter turning radius. As an alternative, you can set up the vehicle with a two-speed transmission instead and select between high and low speeds. If you'd like to use both the two-speed transmission and DIG function, just add another servo and radio with at least four channels (such as the 5-channel Spektrum DX5).
The SCX10 III Jeep JLU Wrangler uses portal axles to improve performance by increasing the ground clearance and reducing torque twist. Its standard battery tray accepts full-size "standard" LiPo or NiMH packs. There's space on the side rails as well for drivers who prefer smaller packs. Inner fenders and floor sides hide internal components that would usually be visible from the side of the chassis.
The chassis is topped off with a Jeep Wrangler Unlimited four-door body that includes a roll cage, front hood vents and cowl, windshield wipers, mirrors, door handles, and other molded-in details, plus a detailed interior and LED lighting. New taller and wider, officially licensed Nitto Trail Grappler tires on 3-piece Beadlock wheels add more scale realism and more grip on dirt, rocks, and all other off-road trails.
With the Spektrum DX3 radio's exclusive DSMR technology, you'll enjoy the superior range, response, and interference resistance of exclusive DSMR technology. Together with the installed Firma Smart 40A ESC/receiver, it also offers the advantages of exclusive Spektrum Smart technology. Install a Spektrum Smart LiPo battery and you can view vehicle battery capacity at a glance on the DX3 transmitter's voltage level indicator. Outfit the DX3 with the optional BT2000 Bluetooth module and download the free Spektrum Dashboard app to your smart device, and you're also ready to use Smart real-time telemetry — without needing onboard sensors or modules.
- Vehicle Battery (accepts standard and shorty packs)
- Compatible charger
- (1) Axial SCX10 III Jeep JLU Wrangler 4WD RTR
- (1) Spektrum DX3 3-Channel 2.4GHz DSMR Radio System
- (1) Product Manual
- Replica V8 engine, transmission housing and transfer case cover and protect the motor while improving scale appearance
- DIG function lets you lock the rear axle from the transmitter for front wheel drive and a tighter turning radius
- Spektrum DX3 2.4GHz DSMR radio offers superior range, response, and interference resistance and is Smart technology compatible
- High-quality Spektrum™ Firma™ Smart 40A ESC/receiver provides the innovative telemetry capabilities of exclusive Spektrum™ Smart technology
- Battery and Charger required for completion (accepts both Standard and Shorty LiPo batteries