Dobinsons 2.5-3.0" IMS Lift Kit for LEXUS LX470 IFS Lift Kit 2002-2007
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Complete suspension kit for 4x4 Off Road Use, fine tuned to match the vehicle
- Fully re-buildable and re-valvable
- vZero shock fade in all terrains with full load
- Superior Designed Nitro Gas Monotube Shocks, thicker walls, longer travel
- Corrosion resistant (EDP Surface Protection)
- Direct, bolt-on replacement for easy fitment
- 60mm hi-flow CNC 6061 Billet alloy piston
- Heavy duty single piece lower leg
- Japanese NOK Multi-Lip seals, Fuchs German shock absorber oil, Natural Rubber Bushings for reduced noise vibration and flexibility
- High Quality Australian-made coil springs, heat treated, fully scragged, powder coated
- Includes 2 Front IMS Shocks, 2 Rear IMS Shocks, 2 Coil Springs, 2 Torsion Bars, Upper Controll Arms and a Diff drop kit.
Dobinsons offer this complete suspension kit for the 1998-2007 Toyota Land Cruiser 100 Series and LX470. A suitable full replacement for the AHC hydraulic system when installed all together. Will not work for airbag equipped vehicles. ***Contact Dobinsons directly if you would like to change the coils for different load settings or rear lift height*** Designed, developed and tested in Australia by Dobinsons Spring & Suspension, in-house suspension design engineers, Dobinsons suspension components are designed and tested to perform in the harshest conditions right across the world. The importance of quality is at the forefront in the complete design and manufacturing process. This ensures every part can withstand the blistering heat and corrugations of the Australian outback right through to the subzero temperatures of a Russian winter. Our IMS shock absorbers are made from the world’s highest quality external and internal parts sourced worldwide. They provide a significant increase in performance over the standard shock absorbers. Dobinsons IMS shock absorbers feature larger bodies, larger bores and increased valving performance to dramatically improve vehicle handling and control and reduces shock fade. We proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from our state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. All our coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment. Dobinsons Torsion Bars feature an increased spring rate, cold rolled splines, durable powder coat finish, and are directionally preset and scragged for perfect OE fitment.