Dobinsons 4x4 80 Watt Folding Solar Panel Kit with MPPT Charging Module
- Fits Easily Behind/Under Most 4WD Seats, Highly Efficient Mono-Crystalline Solar Cells
- Heavy Duty PVC Canvas Fabric, Heavy Duty Battery Clamps, Reverse Polarity Protection
- Output Short Circuit Protection, Intelligent Battery Management – Up to 98% Charge Efficiency, 12/24 Volt Auto Detection
- Trickle, Float and MPPT Charge Modes, Ultra Compact Design, Folded dimensions: 17x12x2" (43x30x5cm), under 9 LBS (4KG)
- Kit includes 3 x Brace Poles, 80 Watt Foldable Solar Panel, and MPPT Solar Charger Regulator
Traveling with your vehicle to remote parts of the country comes with some risks, and one of those is getting a flat battery without anyone else to help out. The more accessories you have running from your vehicle's battery, the higher the chance it could run out of power. Auxiliary Lights, Winch, Portable Fridge/Freezer, and Stereo and Video Systems all together can pull a lot of voltage from a battery. A great solution to that possible problem is with the Dobinsons 4x4 80 Watt Foldable Solar Panel Kit. Foldable, lightweight (under 9lbs), compact (17x12x2 inches), and highly efficient Mono-Crystalline Solar Cells, this Solar Panel Kit can easily fit under or behind most 4x4 seats. It comes packed in heavy duty PVC Canvas Fabric with heavy duty Battery Clamps, Reverse Polarity Protection (in case it is connected incorrectly), Output Short Protection, Intelligent Battery Management (up to 98% Charge Efficiency), and 12/24V Auto Detection. This kit comes with 3 charging modes (Trickle, Float, and MPPT), 3 Brace Poles to stand the panel up from the ground, pointed at the sun, and detailed information for how to best get the most from your Solar Panel Kit. It all folds up to an Ultra Compact size, and is all-inclusive when packed up. Each Dobinsons Solar Panel Kit includes an MPPT (Maximum Power-Point Tracking) solar charger-regulator that regulates the solar panel output voltage to suit the 12 volt battery system. This MPPT charger-regulator is no ordinary solar regulator – instead of regulating the solar panels output voltage to a fixed voltage, the MPPT charger-regulator varies the voltage output to suit the battery voltage level. This means rather than inputting a fixed voltage and amperage amount, the voltage and amperage is regulated and the voltage is increased as the battery voltage increases to ensure that at all times the battery is receiving the maximum amount of charge amperage to charge the battery as fast as possible.