Dobinsons 4x4 Kinetic Snatch Tow Recovery Rope 19,000 LBS (8,600 KG) 30FT(SS80-3844)
- Rated at 19,000 LBS (8,600 KG), 3/4" diameter (19mm), 30 FT Total Length
- UV & Water Resistant, made from High Quality 66 Grade Nylon
- Lightweight high strength Double Braided 24 Strand Design
- Spliced & Stitched End Loops with Protective Sleeves
- NATA Approved, Australian Laboratory Tested
Dobinsons 4x4 Kinetic Recovery Ropes are all rated to their listed capacity, and offer a 30% Stretch Factor, giving almost 50% more stretch than a conventional snatch strap. The strap will store kinetic energy exerted on it, making it up to 30% longer than normal (39ft max) and then use that force to help pull the stuck vehicle out. Each strap features Protective Sleeves over the ends to prevent the strap from being cut, rendering it unusable. The 4x4 Straps are intended to be fully cleaned in water only after each use to ensure that the dust/dirt does not become abrasive to the strap, shortening the life span. The easiest way to do this is to lay it out in your driveway and hose with fresh clean water, or rinse in a large bucket, constantly changing out the water as it becomes dirty. ADVISORY: The minimum breaking strength of the strap should be between 2 and 3 times the gross vehicle mass (GVM) of the vehicle. The strap MUST be suited to the GVM of the lighter of the 2 vehicles used in the recovery process.