Dobinsons Adjustable Rear Lower Control Arms for Toyota Land Cruiser 80 Series 1990-1997(WA59-556K)
Save 0% Save %
Original price $330.00 - Original price $330.00
$330.00 - $330.00
Current price $330.00
- Suits all 80 Series Land Cruisers from 1990 to 1997
- Comes with high quality rubber OE style bushings installed for maximum flexibility, and zero noise
- Made from HSLA (High Strength Low Alloy) Steel, 40mm OD and 6mm wall thickness with support brace
- 10mm thick steel rib for reinforcement
- Oversized adjusters and rod thickness for maximum strength and durability with double-nut locking feature
- Zinc plated, then E-coated black, for the ultimate finish and protection
These are adjustable rear lower control arms, to be used on any vehicle lifted or not, up to 7" of lift. This kit comes with both side lower arms and also includes Rubber bushings pressed into the arms, as they are maintenance and noise-free. Rubber bushings allow for greater flex (travel). These adjustable arms will allow you to properly set your rear pinion angle due to adding a lift, while also adding strength over the stock arms. Suitable also for long travel rear suspension setups.
NOTE: The threaded end goes towards the frame end with the thread protector facing downwards. The long support brace on the arm faces upwards. This is to strengthen the overall arm and prevent it from bending under an extreme hit offroad.
Instructions for use: Set initial length to the same as factory arms, then check pinion angle, then adjust at 1/2" increments until your pinion angle is set properly. Adding too much length could lead to driveline vibrations.