Dobinsons Big Bore Steering Damper for Jeep Cherokee Wrangler Grand Cherokee, models XJ YJ TJ ZJ WJ JK(SD29-840)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Induction Hardened Rods for strength, no Viscosity Drop due to High Shear Stability
- Cellular Foam Cell Insert, Teflon Piston Rings
- Excellent Viscosity Temperature Performance
- NOK Triple Lip Oil Seals, High Quality Fuchs German Oil
- Replaces OE steering damper, bolts into place. Can be used with or without a lift.
Dobinsons Big Bore Steering Damper for all Jeep 4x4 vehicles with live (solid) front axle from 1987-2017, including XJ Cherokee, YJ TJ and JK Wranglers (2 and 4 door, left hand drive models) and ZJ and WJ Grand Cherokee. Dobinsons Spring and Suspension’s range of 4wd steering dampers are the perfect addition to your Dobinsons suspension kit. Featuring a larger body size for smoother cooler operation and 50/50 valving Dobinsons heavy duty steering dampers ensure comfortable controlled steering operation, especially on vehicles fitted with raised suspension, additional accessories or larger tires. Dobinsons heavy duty steering dampers feature a 18mm chromed rod, 32mm bore and 50mm (2.0") body with a foam cell insert. End mountings are kept the same as the original vehicle mountings to ensure hassle free fitment. Note: SD29-840 is supplied with two styles of mounting pin. Match the pin to the OE supplied pin, then dispose of the pin that is not required.