Dobinsons Big Bore Steering Damper (SD45-801)
Save Liquid error (product-badge line 32): -Infinity%
- Induction Hardened Rods for strength, no Viscosity Drop due to High Shear Stability
- Cellular Foam Cell Insert, Teflon Piston Rings
- Excellent Viscosity Temperature Performance
- NOK Triple Lip Oil Seals, High Quality Fuchs German Oil
- Replaces OE steering damper, bolts into place
Dobinsons Big Bore Steering Damper Dobinsons Spring and Suspension’s range of 4wd steering dampers are the perfect addition to your Dobinsons suspension kit. Featuring a larger body size for smoother cooler operation and 50/50 valving Dobinsons heavy duty steering dampers ensure comfortable controlled steering operation, especially on vehicles fitted with raised suspension, additional accessories or larger tires. Our heavy duty steering dampers feature a 18mm chromed rod, 32mm bore and 50mm (2.0") body with a foam cell insert. End mountings are kept the same as the original vehicle mountings to ensure hassle free fitment.