Dobinsons Rear Super Low Coil Springs for Subaru Impreza WRX STi 2005-2007(C55-087V)
Save 0% Save %
Original price $195.00 - Original price $195.00
$195.00 - $195.00
Current price $195.00
- Fully Designed, Manufactured, and Finished In Australia
- Ultra modern design technology, Fully Scragged & Load Tested
- State of the Art Heat Treatment, High Intensity Shot Peened
- Formed on Precision Mandrels, Precise End Configurations
- Durable Powder Coat Finish
- These rear super low coil springs will lower the vehicle 25-35mm (1" to 1.4") depending on the age of the original suspension and how much it has settled.
- These will suit the rear of the Subaru Impreza WRX STi MY06 and MY07, 2005-2007.
Dobinsons Spring & Suspension™ proudly manufacture the highest quality replacement coil springs for many different applications, complying to ISO9001:2008 international quality standards from their state of the art manufacturing facility in Central Queensland, Australia. Dobinsons™ proudly boast one of the worlds largest range of coil springs, including raised height and heavy duty 4WD springs, lowered performance passenger car springs, O.E. replacement springs and heavy duty springs for commercial vehicles. All Dobinsons™ coil springs are load tested and scragged 100% to eliminate subsequent spring sag, and ensure they meet and maintain the required specifications. We also perform spring fatigue and hardness testing using in-house state of the art testing equipment. Our design engineers utilize the latest coil spring design programs to ensure each spring meets or exceeds the design requirements, to achieve maximum working life. These state-of-the-art design programs are crucial when designing variable/progressive rate springs, ensuring laden and unladen spring rates are correct, providing the best possible ride comfort and handling. NOTE: Dobinsons coils are aqua in color, unless otherwise specified here.