Direct replacement high-performance 2" shock engineered specifically for your BDS suspension system
APPLICATION SPECIFIC VALVING
- Fox and BDS joined forces to custom valve each application to work perfectly with each BDS Suspension system. The basic shock design is based on Fox Racing Shox race products, but re-designed to turn your BDS equipped truck or Jeep into an offroad machine.
- Cold-forged, metal-impacted 6061 T6 aluminum shock body dissipates heat three times faster than a conventional steel body shock. The 2.0 Performance Series shock runs as cool as a 2.5 diameter shock on the same application.
- FOX Racing Shox formulated race shock oil developed for ultimate performance at variable temperatures.
- CNC machined aluminum components
- Heavy-duty 5/8" chrome shafts are induction case hardened to over 55 Rockwell C, virtually eliminating scratches caused by rust and debris.
- The Internal Floating Piston (IFP) design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen-charged gas chamber, eliminating oil aeration and cavitation while providing a predictable ride u2014 capable of handling the roughest conditions with fade-free performance.u00a0
DUAL SHOCK KITS
Maximize handling control and shock performance with BDS dual shock kits. By doubling the available shock damping, these dual shock kits will not only give your truck an aggressive look but will be able to throw down both on the street and offroad. Dual rear shock applications are available to improve towing performance. BDS dual shock hoops can be used with BDS 5500 or Fox 2.0 series shocks and are available for specific applications listed below.
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING:u00a0Cancer and Reproductive Harm -