Fox Adventure Series Shock 2007-2017 Wrangler JK - 984-50-959
These FOX 2.0 Adventure Series shocks have been built specifically for Zone Offroad and valved to compliment your Zone lift kit. Utilizing FOX's proven damping technology to provide a comfortable on-road ride and predictable off-road handling in a variety of conditions, they use a 2u2033 OD steel body construction with a large 5/8u2033 heat treated hard chrome plated shaft for increased strength and durability.
The monotube design uses an internal floating piston (IFP) to separate the shock oil from the high-pressure, nitrogen-charged gas chamber. This eliminates oil aeration for fade-free performance from the vehicle specific valved shocks for in rough terrain. Get more out of your truck or Jeep with Zone Offroad and the FOX Adventure Series 2.0 shocks.
- Body |u00a02.0u2033 Smooth bore and honed seamless alloy bodies.
- Body Plating |u00a0Thick silver powder coat.
- Internal Reservoir |u00a0Internal IFP mono-tube reservoir design separates shock oil from the high-pressure nitrogen.
- Shaft |u00a05/8u2033 hard chrome plated heat-treated alloy steel.
- Oil |u00a0JM92 Advanced Suspension Fluid for improved performance at variable temperatures.
- Bushings |u00a0Quiet nitrile rubber allows for increased suspension articulation.
- Mounting |u00a0Direct replacement for stock and aftermarket lifts kits.
This product fits the following applications:
- 07-18 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-5" Rear
- 2007 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-5" Rear
- 2008 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-5" Rear
- 2009 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-5" Rear
- 2010 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-5" Rear
- 2011 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-5" Rear
- 2012 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-5" Rear
- 2013 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-5" Rear
- 2014 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-5" Rear
- 2015 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-5" Rear
- 2016 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-5" Rear
- 2017 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-5" Rear
- 2018 Jeep Wrangler JK 4-5" Rear
- Collapsed: 17.36
- Extended: 27.95
- Diameter: 2
- Top Mount Type: BP18
LENGTH 28.75 in.
WIDTH 3.00 in.
HEIGHT 3.00 in.
WEIGHT 5.85 lbs.
DIM WEIGHT 1 lbsu00a0
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING:u00a0Cancer and Reproductive Harm -