RIGID Radiance Plus SR - Series
The versatility of the RIGID Radiance lighting family just got even better with the introduction of the Radiance Plus SR-Series. RIGID’s RGB LEDs provide the user with the ability to toggle between eight available backlight options with the flip of a switch: Red, Green, Blue, Light Blue, Purple, Amber, White or Rotating.
The RIGID Radiance Plus SR-Series single row LED light bar is the perfect solution for those who want RIGID’s legendary quality at a level everyone can attain. Utilizing RIGID’s LED technology, the Radiance Plus light bars feature the same superior build quality as the rest of RIGID’s lighting products, providing reliable and efficient lighting on demand.
The Radiance Plus SR-Series LED light bars are built with the same sleek low-profile high-grade aluminum alloy housing as the legendary SR-Series, but that’s where the visual similarities end.
Inside, the Radiance SR-Series is feature-packed, with a black exposed circuit board, optimized forward projecting Broad Spot optics, prominent RIGID branding plates, and RGB LEDs with seven backlight colors.
Available in 10, 20, 30, 40, and 50-inch lengths, and fits all existing SR-Series mounting options. The RIGID Radiance Plus SR-Series light bar is for the customer who wants a truly custom look, making it easier than ever to Own The Night.
- Same Construction As RIGID's SR-Series
- Fits All SR-Series Light Covers And Mounts
- Black Exposed Printed Circuit Board
- 8 Back Lighting Options: Red, Green, Blue, Light Blue, Purple, Amber, White Or Rotating
- 10 Year Warranty
- 9-15 V DC
- Harness And Switch Sold Separately, Part Number 40200
- Back Lighting Independently Controlled Using Switch Logic
- Black Powder Coat Finish
- Pressure Equalizing Vent
- IP68 Compliant - Dust/Water Ingress
- High-Grade Aluminum Alloy Housing And Heat Sink
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- High Impact Polycarbonate Lens
- Mounting Brackets Included
- RFI/EMI Protection
- RoHS Compliant
- Off-Road Use Only
Lights come with
|Size||Part No.||Wt (Lbs)||Amp Draw||Voltage Max||Lux @ 10m||Beam Distance @1Lux||Beam Distance @.25Lux||Horizontal Beam Angle|