Universal Awning Bracket Kit
With the Universal Awning Bracket Kit, you can now attach your current shade awning to a Rhino-Rack roof rack system. The Universal Awning Bracket Kit has been designed to fit Rhino-Rack Sunseeker and also non-Rhino-Rack awnings to the Rhino-Rack Vortex, Heavy Duty Bars, Pioneer Platform, and Pioneer Elevation. This product is easy to install; just slide the brackets into the crossbar channel and attach your awning. Made from 5mm mild steel and finished with zinc plating and powder coated black the Universal Awning Bracket Kit is strong, reliable, and corrosion-resistant.
- Suitable for Rhino-Rack Sunseeker awnings and most non-Rhino-Rack awnings currently on the market
- Fits Vortex and Heavy Duty racks
- Fits Pioneer Elevation and Pioneer Platform
- Easy to install
- Slide the brackets into the cross bar channel and attach your awning
- Included are 2 x 100mm (4") high L shaped brackets as well as the hardware required to fit it
- Made from 5mm mild steel
- The surface is finished with zinc plating and powder coated black so it won't corrode
Roof Rack Compatibility
- Heavy Duty
- Pioneer Tray
- Pioneer Platform
- Pioneer Elevation
Q1. Will it fit my Non-Rhino-Rack Awning to my roof bars
A1. In most cases Yes. It is designed to attach to two-channel awning mounts with the use of M6 hardware.
Q2. Can I change the height of the awning?
A2. The bracket kit in most cases allows you to mount in two orientations. One being higher than the crossbars and the other lower than the crossbar.
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING: Cancer and Reproductive Harm -