Universal Awning Bracket Kit
With the Universal Awning Bracket Kit you can now attach your current shade awning to a Rhino-Rack roof rack system. The Universal Awning Bracket Kit has been designed to fit Rhino-Rack Sunseeker and also non Rhino-Rack awnings to the Rhino-Rack Vortex, Heavy Duty Bars, Pioneer Platform and Pioneer Elevation. This product is easy to install; just slide the brackets into the cross bar channel and attach your awning. Made from 5mm mild steel and finished with zinc plating and powder coated black the Universal Awning Bracket Kit is strong, reliable and corrosion resistant.
- Suitable for Rhino-Rack Sunseeker awnings and most non Rhino-Rack awnings currently on the market
- Fits Vortex and Heavy Duty racks
- Fits Pioneer Elevation and Pioneer Platform
- Easy to install
- Slide the brackets into the cross bar channel and attach your awning
- Included are 2 x 100mm (4") high L shaped brackets as well as the hardware required to fit it
- Made from 5mm mild steel
- Surface is finished with zinc plating and powder coated black so it won't corrode
- Heavy Duty
- Pioneer Tray
- Pioneer Platform
- Pioneer Elevation
Q1. Will it fit my Non Rhino-Rack Awning to my roof bars
A1. In most cases Yes. It is designed to attached to two channel awning mounts with the use of M6 hardware.
Q2. Can I change my height of the awning?
A2. The bracket kit in most cases allows you to mount in two orientations. One being higher than the cross bars and the other lower than the cross bar.
Prop 65 Warning
WARNING:u00a0Cancer and Reproductive Harm ----product-suspension-parts